• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Beautiful calm morning - put 6 batteries thru my inferno on the front driveway - tight space but fun flying - almost like indoors except it was against the blue sky.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
the app I used is called digihud. there are a bunch of apps out there that tapp your gps to get similar information as well. btw... i'm on android.

Thanks, I will look into it. I have one called Speed Box but it is only for reading current speed but will not register the fastest or average speed. I got it because I travel in Asia a lot so I can see how fast we are going on the high speed trains.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks, I will look into it. I have one called Speed Box but it is only for reading current speed but will not register the fastest or average speed. I got it because I travel in Asia a lot so I can see how fast we are going on the high speed trains.
Ya that was the reason I chose this one. it has a max speed that you can reset any time you want. I used blue painters tape to attach my phone to the canopy. then my buddy and I bet lunch on who could get the closest guess. He guessed like 68 mph and I guessed 88. We were both pretty surprised by the actual max speed.

I just took off and made two wot level passes and landed. I didnt want to taint the results with any downlines etc. so the 94 mph was flat and level. I have no idea how fast it might go in a throttle on downline.

njswede

150cc
Who is flying today?

I was!

slciks and trailer.jpg