• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dbandit

100cc
I have always liked the schemes offered on Krills, just a nice change. How does it fly and compare to other top line planes?

It flies more on rails than anything else.

It's very fast too; it maintains energy exiting maneuvers.

It has a slightly different feel than a balsa plane, it is really hard to explain it. Closest analogy I can think of would be like driving a train on buttery tracks.

It has a little bit of a learning curve, but does exactly what you tell it once you you get used to it (which doesn't take very long)

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403347117.675336.jpg
How many planes can you stuff in a Subaru Outback? Anyone?Bonus- name them! Packed for a day of fun, demos and intro flights at a town 250th anniversary field day with the Fremont Flyers in NH.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 24677
How many planes can you stuff in a Subaru Outback? Anyone?Bonus- name them! Packed for a day of fun, demos and intro flights at a town 250th anniversary field day with the Fremont Flyers in NH.

60 Laser, 78 extra, crack yak, crack laser,
Radian, an unknown EDF... Habu? and a Bipe... Maybe a PA UAMR?

Missed the early bus so I won't get home in time to join Daren. Gorgeous day here in New England for once. Should be a good little event.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
5 out of 9! One EDF is hidden-
78 EF extra, 60 EF Laser, 42 Peaks Biplane, TH CY, CL, 64mm Stinger, 64mm Airfield F18, Radian Pro and Flight Test foam board F22. Worked great for buddy boxing after a kid yanked the wing off the club glow trainer! Doh!