• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

No problem.

hmmm...since I'll (likely) never be sponsored by HiTec, DemonAero, or Savox, perhaps I could join Team Bazinga! (kudos to the reference to Big Bang Theory!)....whatcha think Mike?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
No problem.

hmmm...since I'll (likely) never be sponsored by HiTec, DemonAero, or Savox, perhaps I could join Team Bazinga! (kudos to the reference to Big Bang Theory!)....whatcha think Mike?

Ya I would love to have you on Team Bazina.... One requirement is that you have to demonstrate that you can throw out a......

bazinga.png

Once in a while and it make it sting!

LOL

Welcome to Team Bazinga Snow!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Anyone know the Decibel level of a stock DLE 35?

We just found out I got a job offer in Las Vegas that I am accepting. A club nearby one of our perspective living areas has a 98 DB limit at 25 ft. I am wondering if my stock setup is going to work or if I need to start looking at quieter mufflers. Of course... if we live on the other side of town I don't have to worry about it... naturally the muffler choice has a large bearing on where we decide to live :p j/k :D