• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

hone

150cc
Who is flying today?
Me :) Switched to a 27x11 cf falcon prop on my gp123. I like it a lot more than the 29x9. Still pulls out of a hover with power to spare but with the extra speed the roll rate on my Slick is even faster now
:eek::eek::eek:

Also the prop makes a lot less noise than the 29x9 but I'm still ripping it at full throttle. I got 6900rpm on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
... uploadfromtaptalk1403458958372.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Me :) Switched to a 27x11 cf falcon prop on my gp123. I like it a lot more than the 29x9. Still pulls out of a hover with power to spare but with the extra speed the roll rate on my Slick is even faster now
:eek::eek::eek:

Also the prop makes a lot less noise than the 29x9 but I'm still ripping it at full throttle. I got 6900rpm on the ground.

Wow... I'm running the 29x10s right now... Can't imagine a 27x11! You must be going well over 100mph!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just an fyi. My 35cc aerobeez slick goes 94 mph on a 19x8 prop. I strapped my phone to the canopy a few weeks ago to find out ;)

With that in mind it isnt hard to imagine a giant scale plane traveling 120 mph or more.

dskuro95

100cc
Does anyone in my area or who will be at the NJ FLI have a 74" edge or a 70" velox they would like to sell? I would only like the airframe.
Thanks