• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Joe "Hone" Villavicencio

hone

150cc
I may be trying some of those RJX servos soon. I got my 48 Extra flying again after replacing the rudder servo and after about 12 flights one of my aileron servos locked up. Landed safely but i don't have any extra servos lying around.

This summer has not been going well for myself. All planes are down :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I may be trying some of those RJX servos soon. I got my 48 Extra flying again after replacing the rudder servo and after about 12 flights one of my aileron servos locked up. Landed safely but i don't have any extra servos lying around.

This summer has not been going well for myself. All planes are down :banghead:

No twisted planes flying right now?

njswede

150cc
I'm in the same boat. I have a house full of planes but nothing flyable right now. They each need about an evening of work to get back in the air, but I never seem to find the time or energy.

wedoitall

I'm in the same boat. I have a house full of planes but nothing flyable right now. They each need about an evening of work to get back in the air, but I never seem to find the time or energy.

sounds like you need to unload some of those :D

SnowDog

sounds like you need to unload some of those :D

Nah, he needs to hire someone to come over and fix em. ;)

in the old days, kids would come over to mow lawns; I'm sure they'd come over to fix Pontus' planes for cash instead of mowing his lawn. ;)

wedoitall

ha yea, im sure you would have better luck with kids fixin planes than mow'n grass
cant get kids to do jack anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Just got home after a 13 hour drive from Wenatchee Huckfest. I had a great time hanging out/camping at the field! The Red Apple Flyers club in Wenatchee,WA is absolutely amazing! Beautiful scenery, awesome runway, grass was cut very nice, AND there is showers there :) There was also some insane flying and fantastic people!

In some other exciting news, i got to hang out and fly with the guys from Aztech Aeromodels while i was there over the weekend and they offered me a sponsorship! I shop a lot at Aztech and love the stuff they sell so i'm extremely happy and honored to join the team! I'm really looking forward to representing Aztech Aeromodels!