• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Joe "Hone" Villavicencio

wedoitall

dude that sucks . really sucks. id be freaking out. hope u get something soon.

i have a hacker that was in my slick when i bought it. i think it only has 2 flights on it. your more than welcome to borrow it til you get something.

my vote is different job.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I don't know how it happened but i have zero planes to fly right now :(

Still waiting on my OS 33, burned out the motor in my 48'' Extra, and busted all the props i had and lost the prop adapter for my foamies!

Extremely nice weather right now too. A little hot maybe, but i don't mind.

I need to stop beating my planes so hard or get a better job.

Bummer Joe. I can definitely see how that can happen. I was out today between rain storms trying to "fly down" 15 packs I had charged up! I was all alone and it was windy and wet. Went something like this- bipe, MXS, bipe, MXS, EDF F18, bipe ... And so on. I managed to get 9 down to storage. I'm out of commission for a week and a half while on family vacation. If we were closer I'd throw you a loaner! The damn 78 is still in the bench. Can't get the time to finish it. The header is on the way. I was hoping to have the thing broken in by now! This month for sure. Good luck finding something to fly.

hone

150cc
Thanks a lot guys! Someone is hooking me up with a 2820-750 so i'll be flying in no time :thumbup: Can't wait!

Now if i could just get that 78 back in the air!

hone

150cc
Got the new motor then burned out a HS-65 on the rudder in a flat spin. The plane spun all the way to the ground and plopped hard on the gear. Luckily no damage, didn't even break the prop, but i need a new servo now. When it rains it pours.

Can't wait to get back in the groove and stop breaking stuff.

wedoitall

that rjx is pretty sexy, i didnt see any specs on it tho. i think im gonna try out those futabas in my mxs. like to find some digi's to run in my 51" slick also.