• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Favorite - The lack of animosity and trolls in the threads. The atmosphere here is so much better than other sites.
Least Favorite - No way to show all the photos in a single thread. Would be nice to have all the thumbnails on a single page or two.
Suggestion - More how to threads from the experts like terryscustom.

i'll save a lot on shipping if you win!

We're adding a building stand from @Terryscustom to the prize pile so there will now be four winners picked later tonight!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Probably not going to make it to midnight, will do the drawing first thing in the morning and post it as soon as it's ready.

I found a random number generator at Random.org so we'll be using that based on a final tally of the entries.

Odds of winning are pretty high with 102 entries so far and four prize packages!

THANKS AGAIN TO OUR CONTEST SPONSORS

PERFORMANCE AIRCRAFT UNLIMITED, www.flypau.com

KNIFE EDGE GRAPHIX, www.knifeedgegraphix.com

MKS SERVOS USA, www.mksservosusa.com

EXPRESS PAWN AND GUN, www.expresspawnandgun.com

TERRYSCUSTOM (no website, contact via PM system)

Furballll

New to GSN!
Glad to see GSN making the one year mark, yep the first few months were rough. I am very glad you guys kept going threw it all the results are showing nicely.

What i like is everything so far, colors and layout are all easy to see and navigate.

not like is that Foamieworld isnt used as much as this site as well

Bipeguy03

150cc
Probably not going to make it to midnight, will do the drawing first thing in the morning and post it as soon as it's ready.

I found a random number generator at Random.org so we'll be using that based on a final tally of the entries.

Odds of winning are pretty high with 102 entries so far and four prize packages!

THANKS AGAIN TO OUR CONTEST SPONSORS

PERFORMANCE AIRCRAFT UNLIMITED, www.flypau.com

KNIFE EDGE GRAPHIX, www.knifeedgegraphix.com

MKS SERVOS USA, www.mksservosusa.com

EXPRESS PAWN AND GUN, www.expresspawnandgun.com

TERRYSCUSTOM (no website, contact via PM system)

Definitely, big thanks to all you guys donating stuff to give away!!!!! But you could just have given it to me and saved some time ;)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Glad to see GSN making the one year mark, yep the first few months were rough. I am very glad you guys kept going threw it all the results are showing nicely.

What i like is everything so far, colors and layout are all easy to see and navigate.

not like is that Foamieworld isnt used as much as this site as well

foamieworld!

foamieworld was an unfortunate casualty of the problems we had here. if you like it then get over there and do something! tell your friends, show it off to family and co-workers....i'm still willing to get it in gear but the slow response left me focusing on other stuff

thanks for your entry, you're number 104 and we're ready to work on picking the winners!

Last edited: