• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

les2097

50cc
I like to look at the classifieds most of the time... and I'd suggest that several of the categories have little or no posts in them... DELETE those.
Further, it's clear from looking at the postings that AIRPLANES, Gas/Glow, AIRPLANE PARTS..., FUELED ENGINES... and RADIO SYSTEMS... are the MAIN areas of interest... These four should be placed at the top of the listings with the non-deleted others below...

The site is about GIANT SCALE NEWS... make the classified this way...

Thanks for a wonderful place to learn while enjoying...!

Les

Scrappy

New to GSN!
Favorite feature: Ease of finding relevant forum topics, the friendly conversations.
Least Favorite: not too much to pick on. Sometimes people go off topic a bit too much....
Improvement: Keep on doing what you are doing! More contest coverage would be nice, more prizes would be awesome!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
i'd like to take credit for that but i think the community was ready for a different vibe and we're more than happy to provide it!

say it like you're face to face and you'll be flying together all day, everyone goes home happy!

I like the 'different vibe' description. It definitely fits.

eclipso

New to GSN!
My favorite feature is the classifieds.

My least favorite thing about the site is when I come to the site in a new chrome window I get asked if I want to open in tapatalk. I do not use tapatalk and I don't want to either.

I would like to see the classifieds have a separate listing for Batteries and a separate listing for trailers. I hate having to sift through stuff I'm not interested in just to find one that I am and them sift through more to find another.

Anyway, great site. Been here since day one and love it. Thanks.

always inverted

New to GSN!
What I like is the classifieds and the great fellow modelers that are on here.
What I dislike....this is tough....I really can't come up with a dislike.
Suggestion would probably be more giveaways...lol

Happy Birthday GSN !