• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
It is with a wee tear in my right eye that I look back on the past year and think about the fact that we're still here!! Who would have thought we could have possibly survived after those first three months of problems?? Well survive we did and on August 23rd we'll be ONE year old!

1-yr-anniversary-contest.png

To celebrate we're giving stuff away but before we get to the prizes let's talk about what you have to do to enter......it's pretty simple, you just have to be honest.

Tell us...
what you like
what you don't like
what your top request is for an improvement to the site

If you really have to you can repeat what someone else has already said but we'd appreciate it if you'd put a little thought into it so that your efforts will go towards a better GiantScaleNews.com in the future.

HERE IT IS AGAIN;
TO ENTER TO WIN YOU MUST POST TO THIS THREAD AND INCLUDE

• YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
  • YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
  • YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE
Every member that posts those three things in a single post to this thread will be entered to win.

THE PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOWS (as of 10 Aug, there will now be three (3) winners !!!);
PRIZE 1

PRIZE 2
PRIZE 3

• $250 Gift certificate good for any Futaba or Spektrum Purchase courtesy of Mike from Express Pawn and Gun, an authorized Horizon and Great Planes/Futaba dealer!!http://www.expresspawnandgun.com
PRIZE 4

• Custom plane assembly/building stand from our own @Terryscustom , designer of the new Viper series of 3D kits and ARF's

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I have not been here since the beginning but do love the site. So, here goes.
Favorite feature= lack of useless features.
Least favorite= picture download in singles.
Top request= would like to see more "scale" covered from events.

welcome to GiantScaleNews.com and thank you very much for your entry!

I'll try to do a summary at the end listing the comments that are going towards our next major round of improvements.

Bipeguy03

150cc
HMMMMM Had to think about this one because there is tons to like but not much to dislike.

What I like the most:
Outside of the people and the great atmosphere it has to be the ability to LIKE someone's post, as it is a good way to show that person you appreciate what they are bringing to the conversation

What is my least favorite feature:
This is a tough one, because there just isn't much if anything I don't love.. And that is the god's honest truth!!

Suggestions for the site:
Maybe putting in a shopping area for swag, decals, maybe even things like GSN TX neckstaps or mugs/water bottles. I like showing off were the best Giant Scale hang out is :)

Regardless, you guys are doing an amazing job! This is by far my favorite website, and that is including ALL WEBSITES!!