• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Happy Birthday.jpg

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Thanks to Sleepy and Bartman for all the hard work! I came over here from the other site when this all first started. I haven't been really active but I've learned a lot from just reading.

Favorite feature- The instant notifications, helps keep me up to date on the threads that interest me.

Least favorite- the ads on tapatalk, but maybe it's just my phone...

Suggestions- more how to threads such as @Terryscustom has done. Awesome work man!

Komet163

50cc
Favorite feature is new post feature, nice when you don't have a lot of time to search site.
Least favorite is not being able to bring all thread pics at one time with ability to pull up post
Suggestion is to have a thread only search.

Great job on first year and keep it up its nice to have a laid back site without the giant bs

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Was out all morning and completely forgot! Happy Birthday to Us! Thanks to Sleepy for helping to get through this first year and to everyone else for the many contributions you've made to the site.

As I said in a recent email to our vendor list, I don't have a monopoly on good ideas, I rely on everyone to contribute and point us in the right direction!

The entries to our contest have to be sorted so a winner can be picked in the morning. Going to try to have a video posted sometime midday announcing the winner. It'll be here, youtube, facebook, via twitter, via our email system....keep an eye out for it and good luck to everyone!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Official entry list so far.....please take a look at it and let me know if you've entered but are not on the list.

Thanks and good luck!
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 4.57.02 PM.png

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Plans for tomorrow are falling through so we may go the random-number-generator route tonight after midnight.

Any last minute entries have to be submitted before midnight tonight (Eastern Time)!!

Favorite - The lack of animosity and trolls in the threads. The atmosphere here is so much better than other sites.
Least Favorite - No way to show all the photos in a single thread. Would be nice to have all the thumbnails on a single page or two.
Suggestion - More how to threads from the experts like terryscustom.

BalsaDust

Plans for tomorrow are falling through so we may go the random-number-generator route tonight after midnight.

Any last minute entries have to be submitted before midnight tonight (Eastern Time)!!

Not gonna offend us having to go that route. We are all just happy to have this great place to come to.