• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Feral

I've got enough gasser to keep me occupied for a while there's a DA170 sitting in my house waiting for me to get back to Sydney

By the looks of the way the 42 KE spins this might be a big infection

It looks like a red black and white blur in Joe's video bloody intense mate

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've got enough gasser to keep me occupied for a while there's a DA170 sitting in my house waiting for me to get back to Sydney

By the looks of the way the 42 KE spins this might be a big infection

It looks like a red black and white blur in Joe's video bloody intense mate

It handles wind too:
[video=youtube_share;nPCDElmG37A]http://youtu.be/nPCDElmG37A[/video]

Feral

That dude has some serious skills bro

It looks like a sparrow on crack

The 48 yak tears it up in high wind August over here means 20+ mph wind every day the yak has been getting a flogging lately it's my go to rc kite

Feral

Hahaha I think walacky pub needs the beer garden smoked out at happy hour and I'm pretty sure last time I drove down the 4 it was begging to be hucked 2

Nothing to be scared of. I maidened my 71" today and it's by far the most stable airframe I've owned. The 89" is supposed to be even more well behaved, so you have nothing to fear. Honestly, I was down a couple of feet off the deck on the maiden and almost tail touching on flight #2. A lot easier to land than the 72" Extra. Still very floaty, but easier to slow down (that may be because my 71" has an electric power system and the 72" is gas, though). Hover is just as locked in as it can get. It harriers "hands off" with elevator input only and a steady 1/4-1/2 throttle...

...whatever. I may just as well admit it: I've turned into a fanatic.

I have a 70" Slick, 71" Slick and 72" Extra. All gas. The Slicks do land much easier that the Extra. My 72 Extra seems to want to balloon up when on final. I have to force it down. What does your Extra do that makes it harder to land?

SteveT.

100cc
Tail heavy planes balloon up on landing due to the horizontal stab stalling before the wing....just sayin....

SteveT.

Last edited by a moderator: