• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
NJ,

I'm running a Firepower 46 in my 51" Slick, Gary got it for me from Heads Up. It hauls the Slick around with purpose using a 15x7 Xoar. Maybe not quite a DM-3615 but not too far off and worth considering at the price.

The 15x7 over amps it compared to the official spec but I've been running it that way for a year and it's been fine so far, runs cool enough according to the telemetry.

njswede

150cc
I have a FirePower 46 in my Pilot Yak 53". Very, very nice motor! I think I'm spinning a 15x6 on that one, though. Can't remember exactly what prop I stuck on that one.

njswede

150cc
I'm ready to catch the sickness! Now all I need is for good weather and some time to spare at the same time...

IMG_3398.jpg

njswede

150cc
Actually, the weekend looks great. 75-80F, mostly sunny, 5-15 mph. But apparently I'm supposed to be with the family on Father's Day. Penny asked me what I wanted, but "to be left alone for a day" apparently wasn't an appropriate Father's Day gift...

SnowDog

Actually, the weekend looks great. 75-80F, mostly sunny, 5-15 mph. But apparently I'm supposed to be with the family on Father's Day. Penny asked me what I wanted, but "to be left alone for a day" apparently wasn't an appropriate Father's Day gift...

If they really want to honor you and celebrate your day "your way" they will come to the field and have a picnic with you. Imagine the romance of sitting on a nice plaid blanket with your wife and daughters enjoying a nice meal from the picnic basket as your buddies perform cyclones above you with full smoke on! :D :D

Well, maybe you could at least convince them to bring stuff to grill at the field?