• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

njswede

150cc
It's just a little 51". But a 71" is on the wish list. Maybe there will be one in the Trailer of Awesomeness at the FLI NJ?

njswede

150cc
How many 7x" planes can you fit in your little car?

Probably two. I can fit the 72" Extra and the 58" Edge without problems. I could probably even throw in the 51" Slick too. The only issue is you have to take the landing gear off the quarter scalers.

hosam

70cc twin V2
you need a bigger vehicle then.... when I got into the hobby, I turned in my 2 year old BMW 528 for a 10 year old Dodge PU. As I moved in size, I went to a mini van than an SUV with a Trailer... Next move will be either a bigger trailer or the dog house...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
you need a bigger vehicle then.... when I got into the hobby, I turned in my 2 year old BMW 528 for a 10 year old Dodge PU. As I moved in size, I went to a mini van than an SUV with a Trailer... Next move will be either a bigger trailer or the dog house...

I'm starting to see the sickness part lol :D