• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

The painting I am "NOT" looking forward to. But it has to be done right? I spent the day arranging and re-arranging and then re-re-arranging but finally have the layout of the planes inside. Between my son and I, we were able to solidify exactly what is going to go where. I need to get the second tier build now and after that, I can get the painting done and a few other things done. It looks like we will be able to get the 50% Bill Hempel Edge in between my 42% Sukhoi and my sons 43% PAU Edge on the floor. Second tier will be my 40% Extra 260, my PAU 300SP, and both my sons and my 30% Pilot Edge 540's. And still leave room for all the necessary field equipment.
Loading out for Nall are we?

yakken

100cc
uploadfromtaptalk1425157203534.jpg

Got the painting done. I am going to get a battery box. And its done.

ok well if that is the case that blue junction box you have will not work for the walls on a trailer.. the walls are just a little over 1.5 inches thick you need the orange light duty shallow box

Bipeguy03

150cc
ok well if that is the case that blue junction box you have will not work for the walls on a trailer.. the walls are just a little over 1.5 inches thick you need the orange light duty shallow box

That's what I thought, but I've looked high and low for the orange ones with no luck so I got this one and figured I'd make my own.. But in the mean time I'll keep looking for the other one.