• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

yakken

100cc
I finished the framing inside my trailer today. It is actually coming out pretty nice. I can now do all the painting inside the trailer, add a light under the overhead storage for the top of the work bench, and install my stereo in the overhead. I am on the hunt for cabinet doors now. Anyone know where a guy could pick up custom cupboard doors? I need to get this phase done so I can start on the second tier for hauling my lesser "BIG" guys.

View attachment 13389 View attachment 13390 View attachment 13391

I was hopeful the way I layed this thing out, my 50% Edge would fit in with no problems. Mission accomplished. I have not yet decided if I am going to haul the Edge nose into the nose of the trailer, or if I am going to put the tail in first. Either way, I will still have plenty of room for my 42% Sukhoi and my 40% 260. Second tier will be for the PAU and my Pilot Edge. Mustn't forget room for my sons 43% Pau Edge and his Pilot Edge. Man, this thing is gonna be full. LOL

View attachment 13392 View attachment 13393 View attachment 13394 View attachment 13395
Nice, i just got done painting the inside walls on mine. It took two gallons and three coats of paint. Starting on the floor and second level floor tonight. Damn i hate painting.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Nice, i just got done painting the inside walls on mine. It took two gallons and three coats of paint. Starting on the floor and second level floor tonight. Damn i hate painting.
The painting I am "NOT" looking forward to. But it has to be done right? I spent the day arranging and re-arranging and then re-re-arranging but finally have the layout of the planes inside. Between my son and I, we were able to solidify exactly what is going to go where. I need to get the second tier build now and after that, I can get the painting done and a few other things done. It looks like we will be able to get the 50% Bill Hempel Edge in between my 42% Sukhoi and my sons 43% PAU Edge on the floor. Second tier will be my 40% Extra 260, my PAU 300SP, and both my sons and my 30% Pilot Edge 540's. And still leave room for all the necessary field equipment.

yakken

100cc
I thought it was bigger than that.Mines a 6 x 12 also. I have had two 40 centers and one 35 center in mine without having to take stabs off.