• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
I also use a pair of these on my travel trailer, good if you have a tandem axle trailer. Great for stabilizing it while parked, and with a couple of locks on there, it's not going anywhere without some work to get them off. Again, nothing is theft proof, but the harder you make it, the more likely they will seek easier targets.
$_57.JPG

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
It goes between your front and rear trailer wheels and expands against the tires, the handle works as a cam and you can lock it in place. It effectively locks the tires against each other and would act as a brake, locking both tires if you tried to tow it. I don't use them so much for security, but more for the stability it gives the trailer when you are moving around inside.

Ummmm, when it warms up........ Prob mid March, early April. Epoxy paint doesn't like the cold weather. What I'm using, needs to be over 60F for application.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
IMG_2993.JPG Seen this trailer set up in Sheridan Wyo. at the annual Flying cowboys Fly in the interior was very nice

A buddy of mine is wanting to do the work on my trailer. So, Im gonna let him have at it. He needs something to do, with being laid off work right now. He works highway construction in Ohio, and is currently shut down by the state due to weather. So, gonna deliver it to his parents rental property tonite.

There will be a couple of vents go in it along with a small work bench up front, and some storage.

Need to get locks for it this week.