• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Mikeq

150cc
I like the way you set up the trailer Fishook...looks fantastic
huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Looking good @Fishhook2670. All I like on mine is.. painting a few things, and the ac unit and maybe another battery... ac unit will have to wait til walmart gets them in stock for summer

I'm going Sat to pick up my new trailer. A 6'x14' V Nose Interstate 1. It's big enough that I could plant Sleep's Mini Cooper in it! Ramp rear door, and 32" side door. I won't have a trailer without a side door. Far easier to move in and around it. This is a Pewter color, which is like a darker silver. It will look pretty good behind my new Silver F 150. Now, if I could enlist @Taildraggerrc 's wood worker, this could be pimped in no time flat! The rear ramp door will serve well with both airplanes and ATV's. So, I am looking at possibly a 7' long shelf for the 35% airplanes that will fold either up or down, out of the way. This way, I don't have to take out the shelf to use the trailer for ATV use. My new F 150 will get either a SnoTopper or a hard tonneau cover. I still need to try to fit my new truck in the garage. Garage is 19' 7" in depth, and the 150 is 19' 4" long (145" WB) with the 6.5' bed. I went with the extended cab vs the super duper full 4 door model. You get a really short bed with the full 4 dr model, and I wanted a long bed truck.

I'm jazzed to have me a new trailer to go with my new truck!

107036370_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Attachments

• 20141216_171236.jpg
    20141216_171236.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 216
Nope, not at all. Didn't want the extra width. If anything, I may want longer, down the road. But for the time being, 6x14 is absolutely perfect! It'll hold 2 ea 35% and 2 ea 40% GS airplanes with ease, and still allow ample room for some lawn chairs inside.

Extra width not needed.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
20150117_162523.jpg
20150117_162532.jpg
20150117_162532.jpg Highly suggest finding these locks, try getting a bolt cutter in there ya weasel.
Flip side is... if they really want in their gonna do damage to the trailer, and if they really really want in... they're going to regardless of locks.