• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale RCM 1/3 Scale Champ Build

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Just glued the last pieces on the rudder, all the sub assemblies are now built. Plan to spend tomorrow at the local OTB for the Kentucky Derby then head to Myrtle Beach on Sunday morning. Hope to spend a day or two at Joe Nall on the return trip, this will be my first trip at Joe Nall.

View attachment 110060
Make sure you take some money with you, you will need it. Take it from someone who knows all to well.

TonyHallo

150cc
Enjoy Nall. Looks like it is close to installing some RC goodies in that beauty so Nall visit just at the right time :big_yes:.

I think that the majority of the remaining parts are in hand, but

Make sure you take some money with you, you will need it. Take it from someone who knows all to well.

the problem here is I will be traveling with my dear wife!!!!

Pretty sure when I return this project is going on the back burner and I will paint the Bryon Glasair.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Before I forget just to go site seeing do not get there before Tuesday . Just to go and have fun and fly we arrive that Friday morning or late Thursday night. Because the best flying for us was Saturday to Tuesday night. All the big boys show up Monday night and Tuesday. Most of the vendors show up Monday and setup shop. We normally do not do much flying after Wednesday. By the time Thursday comes around we have done all the flying we need to and it gets really busy and the lineups are long. We normally sit back and enjoy the show and walk the flight lines looking at all the planes.

BalsaDust

Have fun at NALL. I currently have made it up to your neck of the woods into PA for the weekend visiting some of the wifes family in the Shrewsbury and York area.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I think that the majority of the remaining parts are in hand, but

the problem here is I will be traveling with my dear wife!!!!
Tony, if you make it to Nall look me up I'll be on the classic line, just look for the Eagle.

Attachments

• 0504191052a.jpg
    0504191052a.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 419

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It’s going be lonely without you Acerc both gone to JoeNall. Listen have a good time and enjoy all the mayhem. It just does not feel right not going have not missed a JoeNall for over 10 years .

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It’s going be lonely without you Acerc both gone to JoeNall. Listen have a good time and enjoy all the mayhem. It just does not feel right not going have not missed a JoeNall for over 10 years .
Then put the work off a week and come play with us!!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Then put the work off a week and come play with us!!!
I have been thinking about it my only problem is the truck and toy trailer belongs to my flying buddy. Before I use to go and sleep at a hotel about 30 miles away and even if I wanted too I am to late the hotel is booked up when I last checked. And after staying on the grounds I am spoiled that is the only way I would go today. Need to buy a big truck and toy trailer would be nice but a little above my pay grade right now.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I have been thinking about it my only problem is the truck and toy trailer belongs to my flying buddy. Before I use to go and sleep at a hotel about 30 miles away and even if I wanted too I am to late the hotel is booked up when I last checked. And after staying on the grounds I am spoiled that is the only way I would go today. Need to buy a big truck and toy trailer would be nice but a little above my pay grade right now.
Excuses, excuses!!!:spongebob: