• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Some little wrinkles around the numbers that will never come out and the seem overlap above the numbers is ok but prone to wrinkle again because the two pieces have been stretched differently. It's ok and flight worthy. A new one is 35 to the door. I would spend that just getting the other covering and decals to make it match exactly. Glad I had some silver left when I fixed a friends EF edge. Photo230.jpg Photo236.jpg It just takes a bit of time to get the part in.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I will put the original wheel pants on when the new rudder shows up and get her looking factory new. As long as I don't "bag" it first. Sure hope not. This is the longest lasting plane I have had to date for what abuse and stupidity I throw at it. It has been a great "go to" plane. Well...I'm get'n to it:).

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The weather has changed down here. Not so much of the crisp stuff. I reset the needles to 1.5 turns out each and leaned the low just a hair. Barely an 8th turn. The vid shows what I got. Will fly it now to see if the needles are good.
87 ethanol pump gas red line 32:1 83 deg F humidity 82%.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If the wind and rain would ever quit I might get to fly my Pilot Edge again.:mad:

It got really windy today where I is......And looks as if a T-storm might be blowin in. You could tell it was pretty windy in the vid with that "low alpha" harrier. lol