• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Donnie, friend of mine here in Meridian has the 50cc Extra. Flies beautifully. In many ways more stable than the Edge. Been thinking if I ever want another 50cc airframe, that would be the one. Especially with the new scheme. My friend put the new scheme Extra on order. I think I will "jack" the UPS truck. Lol

emtp275

100cc
Fellas anyone have the contact info for Tony direct. Also if Kelly doesn't mind me asking, does anyone have the 50cc Pilot Extra flying? @emtp275 we were just talking bout this Edge yesterday, and looky here is a thread started on it, it's a SIGN son:lol2:
The extra is what I was asking about and it has me planning a way to make room lol, somethings gota go

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
The extra is what I was asking about and it has me planning a way to make room lol, somethings gota go
As much as I can't stand the company, I'll take ol blue off your hands. BTW I figured if you read what Rob posted, you'd be buying the Extra

Spats

100cc
A guy at one of our local clubs just got one and its his first gasser. I got him set up and I have to say, for a small plane it fly's awesome IMO. Rolls damm fast and is super stable at slow speeds. I think it will be a great plane for him to start 3D on.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nothing 90+inches in this class from Pilot. 88".....It is a new scheme only. Looks Nice!

new scheme.jpg

hellflyer

New to GSN!
IMG_20150128_135618.jpg IMG_20150128_135618~2.jpg View attachment 14402 View attachment 14402 View attachment 14402 The edge is deffinetly a great plane! I've had a 87" and three 107" with 3 different motor combos. The only thing I've done is increase the counter balance on the elevator and rudder, makes for the most violent tumbles i've ever seen. My latest one has a dle120 on stock mufflers. The key is to keep them light, same plane with my mintor 110 and cans sucked and was 3.5lbs heavier. Wing rock like crazy. I really like the new 330 scheme ,also a great plane

Attachments

• IMG-20120801-00079.jpg
    IMG-20120801-00079.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 319