• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Here is a better pic.... Access to both screws is easy.
0929151420-00.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Had Purple out today and no vid or pics just down on the deck fun and wind it up in a ball. I like my 104 but I have just got to get the 100cc version of this. The Pilot Edges are such an excellent fit for flyers like myself. The 104 is really a high energy plane. My 30% just turned 5yo and is only now requiring some repair to popped glue joints other than the pipe tunnel end piece I glued back a couple years ago.

Had Purple out today and no vid or pics just down on the deck fun and wind it up in a ball. I like my 104 but I have just got to get the 100cc version of this. The Pilot Edges are such an excellent fit for flyers like myself. The 104 is really a high energy plane. My 30% just turned 5yo and is only now requiring some repair to popped glue joints other than the pipe tunnel end piece I glued back a couple years ago.
Kelly. While I was admiring Donnies (@ChickenBalls ) 30 cent purple 540 today I commented that once I get my "Green Meanie" version together that I'm saving my pennies for the 100cc version when I go to Nall this coming year. My first visit will be the big pilot tent and a big box containing a "Purple" 540 will be staying at my camp site the duration of the event then following me back to it's new home in NC!:big_yes:
I was wondering if a 50cc Green Edge 540 and a 100cc purple Edge 540 "live together" in the same shop what color and size will the off spring be!:LOL_gif:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Kelly. While I was admiring Donnies (@ChickenBalls ) 30 cent purple 540 today I commented that once I get my "Green Meanie" version together that I'm saving my pennies for the 100cc version when I go to Nall this coming year. My first visit will be the big pilot tent and a big box containing a "Purple" 540 will be staying at my camp site the duration of the event then following me back to it's new home in NC!:big_yes:
I was wondering if a 50cc Green Edge 540 and a 100cc purple Edge 540 "live together" in the same shop what color and size will the off spring be!:LOL_gif:
You will absolutely love the 37% center Edge. Everything the 50cc is, and more. Hint: build it tail heavy. You won't notice it in normal flight. But bang dem sticks and she becomes a wild and wicked beast on steroids. I love mine.