• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
OKay.......I find do more....got many bosses to much. Sheeesch. You no get egg roll!

No cheesburger for you till job done!!
whipping-smiley-emoticon (1).gif
slapping.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Whew! bit of an effort.......But it is ready for the fuse.....Took me all damn day:rolleyes:.

The axles were a couple of thousands to large in diameter but an easy fix with the drill press. And NO I did not bore out those nice bronze bushings in those nice CNC wheel hubs. I used rubber flat washers between the pant and gear also with the steel washer for the retaining bolts. The paint wont chip and it cushions the pant.
Photo348.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looking Looking do they roll or you haven't got that far yet.That's the same color scheme as my 540

I guess you cant really tell but both them wheels spinning like they got ball bearings! The cowl in the back ground is for my 25% Edge 540 which I flew today.