• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Are they pre-hinged? If not on the stabs it's not bad to leave a little gap and seal it up good with Covering. Also a good idea to double up the hinges close to the counter balance and the control horn if they have not already. Same with rudder.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Are they pre-hinged? If not on the stabs it's not bad to leave a little gap and seal it up good with Covering. Also a good idea to double up the hinges close to the counter balance and the control horn if they have not already. Same with rudder.

Yes they are pre hinged and glued except rudder. Aileron ok Elevator sucks. Might just cut them off and re-do the hinges. Nothing like adding more time to my "most favorite thing to do":face-palm:. Some times I think they do things just to piss me off.:mad:Hey...American azzhole......YOU LIKE????:laughing:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Agree, I've had quite a few planes come pre-hinged and only one that I have been happy with. Plus you never know if the $.02 per hour kid at the factory put enough glue on each. Better to just leave unhinged IMHO.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well.....After watching Joe fly this plane maybe it's ok!? But then again I think Joe could 3D a brick! He is just too awesome!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
:woohoo!: Here is the email I just received from Peak Model........

• OKay, we sent you a new canopy.The tracking NO. is EA119741979CNRegards,Catherine.

2015-05-06 7:46 GMT+08:00 Kelly Davis <kelly.davis76@yahoo.com>:
    You offering refund? Do not understand why you want "fix at shop" I do not want a fixed part.
    I want the "defective" part replaced. I do business with you for 4 airplanes to date. Why do you not send me good part? " Unsafe" reason not acceptable and "Fix" not acceptable.

Please send replacement canopy. Please let me know Tracking # when part shipped. Thank you for New Style GAS tank in kit.
    Sincerely,
    Kelly Davis

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
:woohoo!: Here is the email I just received from Peak Model........

• OKay, we sent you a new canopy.The tracking NO. is EA119741979CNRegards,Catherine.

2015-05-06 7:46 GMT+08:00 Kelly Davis <kelly.davis76@yahoo.com>:
    You offering refund? Do not understand why you want "fix at shop" I do not want a fixed part.
    I want the "defective" part replaced. I do business with you for 4 airplanes to date. Why do you not send me good part? " Unsafe" reason not acceptable and "Fix" not acceptable.

Please send replacement canopy. Please let me know Tracking # when part shipped. Thank you for New Style GAS tank in kit.
    Sincerely,
    Kelly Davis

What I noticed most of all is your ability to adapt and speak very fluently I might add, the exact verbiage not at all unlike the very language denoted in the emails to you from the exhaustive OKay Catherine. LOL