• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
There sure is a lot of jibber jabber going on here! No talking, no talking! j.k. Those peak model planes look like they are built similar to the aerobeez that is built alot like the redwing.

Shooooooosh:cautious:. Don't tell them it is EXACTLY the same plane. For almost 2 bills less when you figure shipping! But hurry, the cool free gas tank and 399 tag ends soon.;) And all the free sarcasm from Catherine the Great!

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Shooooooosh:cautious:. Don't tell them it is EXACTLY the same plane. For almost 2 bills less when you figure shipping! But hurry, the cool free gas tank and 399 tag ends soon.;) And all the free sarcasm from Catherine the Great!
Ah yes, Catherine the great. Love you long time "dimes". Thank you so happily for purchase of r/c toy plane.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You guys are BAD ! ! ! ! Picking on @49dimes like that. Hell, I've got an Aerworks Extra in the box sitting in the same place it has been for the last six months. Worse yet, it's a replacement for the one I tried to plant in the ground last year so I already have everything else I need for it..............except motivation.:sorry:

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
You guys are BAD ! ! ! ! Picking on @49dimes like that. Hell, I've got an Aerworks Extra in the box sitting in the same place it has been for the last six months. Worse yet, it's a replacement for the one I tried to plant in the ground last year so I already have everything else I need for it..............except motivation.:sorry:
I have news for you bud, nothing ever grows there where you plant them. Ask me how I know. I would go and check my crop and always expecting to see a new arf seedling.....and nothing.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have news for you bud, nothing ever grows there where you plant them. Ask me how I know. I would go and check my crop and always expecting to see a new arf seedling.....and nothing.

A Naughty "Farmer" once told me you have to "plant" them in the spring.....not summer.....so it pops up in the fall.

I consider my build already harvested and made in to frozen veggies. Just waiting to thaw!