• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26 ARF 50-60cc

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Looking good Terry as they always do from you. Still trying to figure out if I can get down there. Too much time off already.

Very cool build! I have loved that plane since the early 90's when i saw a model of it at Salina, KS. It was awesome then and still looks great! Great thread and great info for a giant scale noob! Sub'd

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Ken-H;7003 wrote: Looking good Terry as they always do from you. Still trying to figure out if I can get down there. Too much time off already.

That would be awesome , but we understand! Anything I have is open for you to fly Ken. I'll have my 120cc edge with, I'm sure you'd like that one.

aarestor;7004 wrote: Looking good Terry; Is this going to be the poster plane for this years Huck?

I may have a little something in the mail today that will aid in that.

[MENTION=69]Islandflyer[/MENTION]... Just went to your site for this model and noticed that your links for support point to the wrong place...

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
bigblueswope;7064 wrote: [MENTION=69]Islandflyer[/MENTION]... Just went to your site for this model and noticed that your links for support point to the wrong place...

Yes, Ken and I have been looking in the back end of the web site, and we cannot find where to reprogram that button.

I have a message out to the programmer to fix it; waiting for his call.