• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26 ARF 50-60cc

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
What a dork, two coats, shorts, no hat and redline prop wash in my face.     That's what I call living!!
image100.jpg

SteveT.

100cc
I want to stay subscribed to this thread, but I don't want to be notified every time somebody posts to it, is there anyway to turn off the notifications??

SteveT.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
SteveT. said
I want to stay subscribed to this thread, but I don't want to be notified every time somebody posts to it, is there anyway to turn off the notifications??

SteveT.
Put you mouse over "Howdy" at top right, and go to settings in drop down menu, then edit you email settings

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I'm late to the thread but as the first buddy boxer  I must say that I enjoyed flying it !! Pau makes nice planes for sure!  Thanks  for letting me fly it Terry!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
crashflow said
I'm late to the thread but as the first buddy boxer  I must say that I enjoyed flying it !! Pau makes nice planes for sure!  Thanks  for letting me fly it Terry!
You bet man, looking forward to the next time we get to come out there!!      In all I think I ended up with 65'ish people buddy box flights on the sukhoi so the dle60 is pretty broken in now.     Smooth and nice power combo for this plane.