• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

yeah they are hard, my first cp heli flight lasted about 30 seconds before i crashed it the next couple of flights were the same. Ive put over 300 hours in on the sim and can just do some mild 3d. the hardest part of helis is orientations because of them moving in all directions, this has helped me lots with fixed wing as i am already comfortable in all orientations.

Since the wot 4 video ive put about another 12 flights in (weather has been rubbish) and about 20 hours on the sim, so far IRL i have done some loops, rolls, inverted curuits and my landings have improved lots (i can put it where i want it instead of having to walk half a mile to get it,. Lol).

In the sim ive been practicing inverted flight, knife edge, 4 point rolls, harriers and hovers. I have also downloaded the imac basic known today, so that i can start to work on precision/correction in the sim untill i get a plane that is capable of 3D

Great forum guys its full of lots of really good info, and i love the podcasts ive listened to the last 2 this evening.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I just want to take a second to introduce my good friend [MENTION=3365]Skywagn180[/MENTION] . I met Jason and his buddy Randy last year at Monster Fest and we had a blast. Jason's a great guy with a ton of knowledge. He flies full scale for a big corp (lucky guy) and hits lots of RC Fields across the country.

Welcome buddy!

Here are a couple pics of his Beast and unfortunately I don't see a pic of his EF 40% extra from last weekend!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407563971.916469.jpg21010007.JPG21010006.JPG21000005.JPG

Hiway

New to GSN!
Hi,

I found the forum looking for info on a plane I am building. It looks like a great place! Thanks Google! I have been flying for a long time. I have planes from 50cc down to the tiny micro indoor stuff. Thankfully my wife stays out of the garage. I would have some explaining to do.

-=Scott=-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi,

I found the forum looking for info on a plane I am building. It looks like a great place! Thanks Google! I have been flying for a long time. I have planes from 50cc down to the tiny micro indoor stuff. Thankfully my wife stays out of the garage. I would have some explaining to do.

-=Scott=-

Welcome [MENTION=3374]Hiway[/MENTION] look around, there's a bunch of good info here. If you can't find it ask, you'll have an answer very quickly. Enjoy!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi,

-=Scott=-
Great to have you here [MENTION=3374]Hiway[/MENTION]! Where do you fly and what's the favorite plane? :)

Hiway

New to GSN!
I Guys,

I fly in NJ near Sommerset. I am a member of the Atoms RC'ers. I have a couple of Yak 55's so I guess that's my favorite. One is a 50cc the other is a Hyperion 25e.

Thanks for the welcome!

-=Scott=-

SENIORSPUD

New to GSN!
Hi my name is Chick friends with 3dmike i build and fly rc planes great site . Just joined happy flying to all.seniorspud

Last edited by a moderator: