• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I Guys,

I fly in NJ near Sommerset. I am a member of the Atoms RC'ers. I have a couple of Yak 55's so I guess that's my favorite. One is a 50cc the other is a Hyperion 25e.

Thanks for the welcome!

-=Scott=-

Hey Scott! Do you know Pontus, aka [MENTION=109]NJSwede[/MENTION]? He flies there too, and also has a 72" Extra

njswede

150cc
[MENTION=3374]Hiway[/MENTION] where is Atoms RC'ers? I'm a member at SSS in North Branch Park. That's gotta be real close to you! I'm also a member at GCA up in Washington, NJ. We gotta get together and fly some time!

Hiway

New to GSN!
[MENTION=3374]Hiway[/MENTION] where is Atoms RC'ers? I'm a member at SSS in North Branch Park. That's gotta be real close to you! I'm also a member at GCA up in Washington, NJ. We gotta get together and fly some time!

Is that the field known as the 4H Field? We are further down 202 in Three Bridges. Not far at all. We have a Swap Meet every February in the Hillsborough Borough Hall building. If you are local you may have heard about it. Atoms RC'ers is a small club. There is a limit of 30 members. The farmer rents us the field but limits our size. Nice field but no improvements. Just the grass. Power or a toilet would be nice but we can't add anything. I fly in North Jersey too. I live up in Ringwood so Three Bridges is an hour away for me.

njswede

150cc
Yeah, it's the 4H field. Also a very nice field, but no improvements either. Gets a little crowded some weekends. GCA is a very nice club too. Solar-powered charging station rocks.

I'll be out of town next weekend, but let's keep in touch and see if we can fly together some time this late summer/fall!

SnowDog

Hi my name is Chick friends with 3dmike i build and fly rc planes great site . Just joined happy flying to all.seniorspud

Welcome Senior Spud! Glad to have you hear...we won't hold your friendship with [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] against you! ;)

Which planes do you fly and what is your favorite?