• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hi all, names Jack, Half Pom Half Kiwi, a little nuts, love anything that flies. loving the site. hope it grows

Kevin_JaxFl

New to GSN!
I am Kevin. 46. Been flying Helicopters for about a year. Started with micro's and went to a Trex 450. Now getting into airplanes. My Skywing 48" Edge 540 just arrived today. Though I am still waiting on the electronics. Hopefully this week, but with USPS I am not holding my breath.. Here are the pics I have of my latest addiction.. Enjoy...
IMG_0355.JPGIMG_0356.JPGIMG_0357.JPGIMG_0358.JPGIMG_0359.JPG

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I am Kevin. 46. Been flying Helicopters for about a year. Started with micro's and went to a Trex 450. Now getting into airplanes. My Skywing 48" Edge 540 just arrived today. Though I am still waiting on the electronics. Hopefully this week, but with USPS I am not holding my breath.. Here are the pics I have of my latest addiction.. Enjoy...
View attachment 28765View attachment 28766View attachment 28767View attachment 28768View attachment 28769

Hi Kevin,

That Skywing is a blast, if you need help putting it together have a look for build threads from Groove on RCG who flys those models ALLOT

Great choice for a first 3D model