• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Need Help with Futaba 8FG Super

Tseres

150cc
I looked inside of a lot of IMAC planes last week. The antenna setup I have seems to be the most popular. I did see the antenna tips covered and uncovered.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Why would it matter whether they were inside or outside of the tube? Even if exposed, they are inside the fuselage.

Tseres

150cc
Robotech;16099 wrote: Why would it matter whether they were inside or outside of the tube? Even if exposed, they are inside the fuselage.

Common sense totally agrees with you. I really don't know, that is why the thread. As much as I mess up things you can bet that we will learn how not to do it. LOL.

Tseres

150cc
Good news. Had one flight and the antenna move seems to have helped. Only had one flight. Didn't detect any glitches or a lockout. I'll get a chance to fly again on Thursday. I did fly it hard but way up there. I'm pretty confident that its working properly.:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Mikeq

150cc
....I'm running two R7008SB Futaba receivers in my 37.5% Pilot Yak...I put one antenna from each receiver pointing straight on each side of the fuel tank and the other antenna stuck into each wing giving close to a 90 degree position..been running this way almost a year with no trouble..

16695=11635-receivers.jpg
16695=11635-receivers.jpg

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Tseres;16553 wrote: Good news. Had one flight and the antenna move seems to have helped. Only had one flight. Didn't detect any glitches or a lockout. I'll get a chance to fly again on Thursday. I did fly it hard but way up there. I'm pretty confident that its working properly.:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Congratulations. Those are the most nerve racking sort of test flights. :distress:

Tseres

150cc
Two more flights today. No problems at all. I believe my problem has been solved. I wrung it out pretty good. If anything was going to show up, it would have been on the last flight.

Thanks everyone for your help.