• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My wife says.....

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
siko_flyer;15708 wrote: My ex hated my airplanes,so when I started dating my current wife I told her " This is my hobby,I don't go out partying, I don't drink or do drugs, I don't chase other women, I fly rc airplanes. Don't ever try to come between me and my hobby and we will get along fine." She never has.:D

Ah the old talk. Never fails.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag;15780 wrote: Man I thought I was the only one to hear the voices. It is so good to know that I am not crazy even though when my mother had me tested it said I was 98% normal.

Naa...the voices are real. And besides, "normal" is only a dryer setting. Maybe Mike is right...we all need R/C anonymous.:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

BalsaDust

My wife is cool with my hobby though she reminds me all the time that 3 years ago when I got back into rc that I agreed to get only one airplane. That was about 16 planes ago.

Do-rag

100cc
stangflyer;15839 wrote: Naa...the voices are real. And besides, "normal" is only a dryer setting. Maybe Mike is right...we all need R/C anonymous.:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Nah just need to hit the lottery so I can join work anonymous.:dancing-chicken::nodding-yes-by-a-ve

bobrembert

New to GSN!
[/ATTACH]
rodman;15717 said:
You guys will hate me.

I met my girl at the flying field, I was divorced, she was getting divorced,

she was messing around with some of her fathers old models and came out to field to get advice about flying.

We became close friends and after about 3 years we decided to move in together we have our ups and downs like everyone else

but our passion for flying gives things to do together

We travel the north east going to events, We try to make it to Joe Nall as much as we can, we do some formation flying together

We do some building together

But here are the things we fight over lol

we compete over space in the model room, are you using my batteries again? wheres the glue? you never put anything back!

Which airplanes are you bringing? make up your mind! I need to load the truck!

Get out of bed I want to get there early for once! lol

You get the picture, but we love each other very much

and the hobby

Rodman - Rodney Steward

FireFly - Cindy Whritenour

15717=10654-photo.jpg
15717=10654-photo.jpg
[/QUOTE

Guess lightening struck twice...same for my wife Stephanie and I. We have an awesome relationship and flying together just makes it better. As long as the "airplane fairies" (me) keep their hands off of her planes then no fights...except maybe over "Huck" the wonder dog.

Steph sends her regards Cindy. Hope to see you guys at the Nall this year!

Bob

15970=10846-P1030267.jpg
15970=10846-P1030267.jpg