• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My wife says.....

poprlite

50cc
My wife is into horses and we have six of them. Ever heard the expression"eats like a horse"? Who ever came up with that saying has had one because having them is an expensive responsibility.

I like to tinker with different things at the same time so I have a lot of projects that aren't done. When I wanna buy something new she say's why not finish something before you get that? I say this is a good deal! About every time that's how it plays out. Her only rule is no planes in the bedroom because you can't go into any other room and not see a wing set or a Heli or something that is half way framed up. I can't tell you how often she watches tv in the living room through the tip of a prop or a rudder blocking some of the view.

I could go on and on with what she puts up with.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
My wife is into horses and we have six of them. Ever heard the expression"eats like a horse"? Who ever came up with that saying has had one because having them is an expensive responsibility.

I like to tinker with different things at the same time so I have a lot of projects that aren't done. When I wanna buy something new she say's why not finish something before you get that? I say this is a good deal! About every time that's how it plays out. Her only rule is no planes in the bedroom because you can't go into any other room and not see a wing set or a Heli or something that is half way framed up. I can't tell you how often she watches tv in the living room through the tip of a prop or a rudder blocking some of the view.

I could go on and on with what she puts up with.

And I forgot to add "Some women just don't care" lol Seems you got one with GREAT patience!

I don't know for sure but if me and the ex were still together and I had cluttered the house with all my hobby crap.....

Honey do list:

1. Clean out burn pile in back yard
2.Mow the lawn
3. Clean out burn pile in back yard

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I am extremely lucky and I know it. My wife totally supports my plane addiction, she loves the Harley and rides with me, lets me buy all the pistols I want and go shoot them, etc....

She got me a JR 10X for our first anniversary! That was a while ago and those were new then. She also lets me fly every weekend or any time I want to.
Your wife sounds like mine! I could not ask for a better partner in life....pretty too!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

My wife is pretty good about the hobby. I guess she figures spending time on planes is better than some of the alternatives she has seen some of her friends husbands get into that usually leads to divorce. I think it helps that I keep the birds out in my shop and out of the house. A line of separation is probably not a bad idea with the hobby out of site (except for the occasional flying magazine on the night stand). Glad I made the decision to have the shop added to my carport addition back in 2000, not knowing at the time I was going to get into the hobby just a few years later.:devil-dance: