• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

My 3DHS BIGFOOT build

3dhs bigfoot for sale now!!!

Well fellas, I took it out today and put it on the buddy box with my wife, 3 successful flights, and good landings (ME LANDING)
The verdict is in,, SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE PLANE,, she wants something slower and smalller. I bought this plane really for her, she does not want to fly it, and I am more than content with my current hangar of planes, So I am going to try and sell this one
I will sell it a couple ways, I know I am going to lose some money, on it so here is what I am looking at right now,,, I Might do some trading ,,THE ONE PLANE I WANT IS A 50CC AEROWORKS ULTIMATE,,
here is what I am thinking for the bigfoot
Complete plane bind and fly $1100.00

airframe with all servos still hooked up (NO ENGINE,FUELTANK, or FLIGHT BATT) $800.00 (I will label all servo connections)

just the airframe with all linkages (no servo arms though) The ignition kill and battery, and power switch setup, and flap setup (too dificult to try and remove) WILL stay with the plane 400.00

I will not part the plane out unless the airframe sells
Pm me for interest, and detailed pics,,,,
I can ship it but it will be on your dime..

I will be at bomber field this friday and saturday
I will be at the arca hucktoberfest in october
If I still have the plane it will be there also..

My short ownership of my BIGFOOT.....

Well, since my wife did not like the plane, and its not really my cup of tea, I put it up for sale and a buyer got it today, He was really happy with the plane, as anyone would have been, so BYE BYE BIGFOOT,,,,
Now Im picking up a plane for ME:banana: tomorrow, I got an aeroworks ultimate 50cc now,, tried to give the wife a good plane, spent a lot of money and she didn't like it, so now she gets to KEEP the trainer,,,,Lost about 400 dollars on the plane,,so buying a plane for the wife??? Lesson learned Hey, I win I got a plane I wanted out of the deal:clap:...WOOHOOO

A few pics,,

Attachments

• 20130210_162940.jpg
    20130210_162940.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 339
  • 20130210_162850.jpg
    20130210_162850.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 309
  • 20130210_163053.jpg
    20130210_163053.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 282