• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

BalsaDust

Nice idea. I have been looking at some really wild schemes that used to appear too complex to duplicate. But now, should be a breeze. But that being said, I think I am going to go with a really "classy" look mixed with some holographic effects. I guess I need to start building it before I get too far ahead of myself huh? LOL
the duo.jpg

I did both of these on the glass. It was all pieced together on the glass as well so it all went on as one sheet.

BalsaDust

Thank you. They were great flying planes. I have since sent the purple one to a kid in FL who is the son of a probro buddy. He should get much enjoyment out of it.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

Have you tried laying two pieces of covering on top of each other, one face up and one face down? That way when you cut them to shape, you have mirror images of each other. Who am I trying to kid? Here I am trying to tell a cover g pro, how to cut covering. . . . :confused:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Back to the JTEC Pitts today. Got things set up and layed out. Separated the fuse pieces and began assembling. I'll post some photos in a bit.

Just curious here. One suggestion for glue is "Titebond". I am kind of partial to the Gorilla Wood glue. Any of you use it? What's the preferred glue for you guys and why?