• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC 2.7m Extra 300CS

Alky6

150cc
The left side cutout of the turtle deck was a bit better than the right. Have some waves to fill. Also, remember that measure twice cut once adage? Well, apparently I didn't follow and failed to notice that adding a 1/2" to the TE of the vertical fin might not be included in the turtle deck. Good thing I didn't cut to the line. Will have to do some filling at the vertical fin LE. Oh well, live and learn. Sure is a whole lot easier to add material (and remove it!) than working with metal!! Rudder still needs some trimming as well!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Hi Paul

Doing better. On the mend. I will be spending a couple hours a day in the shop this week. Kevin will be going out to Tucson for the shootout with Jason later in the week. The new MX2 Jason is flying LOOKS AWSOME!!!

Keep working on the plane!!!