• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hitec Aurora 9X Just reveled at the Nuremberg Toy Fair

hone

150cc
I'm very interested in this radio. I think Mike said they are working on expanding the number of channels in the future. Either way 9 is about as many as i need at the moment.

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Anybody know if you'll get reduced latency with the current Rx's, or do you have to upgrade them as well?

hone

150cc
The 9x cuts the latency in half when using the current Optimas and will make it even faster than that with the Maximas they'll release.

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Sweet! :cool:

I hope it's for real this time and not just marketing hype. Hopefully they learned last time that people will actually test it.

Last edited by a moderator:

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
its just nice to see hitec is listening to what people want. they have a great history of that and its great to see them continuing it

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
lol Mike. What makes that comment the funniest is that I never made that connection till you pointed it out :D

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
This is great news! Gonna see if there is a list of the new changes somewhere. Nice to see Hitec stepping up their game.

Frank

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
if you can zoom in on the first picture in the first post it has a good description that tells a lot of the differences