• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hitec Aurora 9X Just reveled at the Nuremberg Toy Fair

hosam

70cc twin V2
im a big fan of xps products, but its frustrating how the cycle goes of ideas that are supposed to come to market but dont for whatever reason, or taking years to come out. that xps radio was supposed to come out over a year ago

I gave up on them last year after waiting forever on the new radio.

I am going to wait on this to come out and see what happens. on another website I saw this
The current system is capped at nine but we are working to expand this in the future. Mike.

I too want a radio with more channels than 9...

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I think I just have the grass is greener syndrome because I almost went with an A9 when my family offered and I had to choose. I'd have gone with Futaba but the conversation dictated that I was getting a transmitter and I couldn't go higher than $300.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I know a guy upgrading to a dx18. He said he has a buyer for his 8 but I'll send him your way if that deal falls through.