• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews is PROUD to Welcome Reza Gholamipour!!

Reza

50cc
Friends,

You triggered my curiosity of pilot rc planes. Any solid reviews on their Extra 330sc, 120cc?

How about on Extreme Flight Extra?

I'd like to have a wish list of reviews that matters to you. We will touch base with the companies and see if they have any interest in having their products that you like to see thoroughly reviewed.

Servos, radios, gadgets?

Again, any brand is fine with us as we are not biased nor have any obligations.

Cheers,
Reza

Last edited:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Not a review, but the guy I've been flying with for decades has one with a DA85 and an RE3. He's been flying it for 2 years and likes it a lot. He's not a big 3D guy, but the plane flys great and is holding up really well. I've flown it several times myself, but didn't fly it very hard. I liked it and it's Damn good looking!
20130526_124540.jpg

Reza

50cc
Definitely sharp looking!
It's pretty much an old product then if he's been flying it for 2 years. So perhaps there are reviews here and there.

It's my fault not knowing these things as I was extremely focused on the products that I was supporting without really looking at what others had to offer. :(

Reza

50cc
Just quick question, footer of the first page of this site, has number of members, guests but also says Robots...who are robots?

SleepyC

150cc
Just quick question, footer of the first page of this site, has number of members, guests but also says Robots...who are robots?

Robots are bots that comb the forums for strings so when people do a google search (for example) Google can give results linking to a thread because the bot searched the forums.

Reza

50cc
Good to see you my friend!
I finally gave up my Beast for a Dalton 260. My Beast was in excellent shape but the Dalton needs some TLC.

Reza

50cc
I was going to start a Sea and RC series on my YouTube channel.

It didn't go far but I still have some plans for the future.

Here are some videos..Sorry for all the excitement,I'm a passionate guy and really enjoy adventures like this :)

Sea and RC:

RCBoat&Dolphins: