• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews is PROUD to Welcome Reza Gholamipour!!

SleepyC

150cc
Guys if you don't know Reza or have not read what he has done in the past Reza takes reviews and information threads to the next level.
Back in the day when tuned pipes were just for IMAC because of the "dead band" Reza spent HOURS of his time trying different headers and pipes and tuning and , and , and , and until he found a system that worked well for 3D. He documented it all and answered peoples questions along the way while also taking ideas and info from members and incorperating them into his work.

The manuals he has written were the manuals that if you followed them to a "T" your plane flew GREAT on it's first flight. I am personally stoked and honored that Reza would spend his freetime working on articles for us. Can't wait to see where this goes!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Glad to see and hear this! Welcome Reza! I have been wondering about this sort of experience for a long time! I get upset (as everyone does) when a product doesn't work for me, but get more uncomfortable when people take to bashing a or slamming the product itself ( I am not talking about customer service here)! I have always looked for a way of improving the situation, or doing research to find a better product for my needs, and am excited to see we have GSN and several people who HELP with that research now! Really looking forward to your reviews and experience to help me and several others become better pilots, with more info on products for the right situation! THANKS REZA, GSN, and OTHERS who have made it their goal to help!

Reza

50cc
Thanks do much guys!

It's about fun and excitement. I'll be sure whatever we work on to be fun and exciting.

Showing a picture of a product in magazine with a page of praise isn't that exciting nor informative. Forums is the place for product reviews and in my opinion connecting with other modelers that share the same passion is the key to make something exciting and fun.

I hope to be able to do just that.

Thank you for your support of this site and kind words of my past work.

Reza

50cc
Great points!

Some of it has to do how a company advertises their products before customers buy them. A hyped up product could potentially upset many of the customers.

I always cautioned whoever I worked with through out the years that we need to be truthful with customers. I was lucky those I worked with had the integrity to do just that. Then I would watch how others get tarnished over not being honest with their customers.

There are many other reasons for that type of behavior but let's just have fun :)

Glad to see and hear this! Welcome Reza! I have been wondering about this sort of experience for a long time! I get upset (as everyone does) when a product doesn't work for me, but get more uncomfortable when people take to bashing a or slamming the product itself ( I am not talking about customer service here)! I have always looked for a way of improving the situation, or doing research to find a better product for my needs, and am excited to see we have GSN and several people who HELP with that research now! Really looking forward to your reviews and experience to help me and several others become better pilots, with more info on products for the right situation! THANKS REZA, GSN, and OTHERS who have made it their goal to help!

Reza

50cc
Strength of a forum is on how thorough products get reviewed and dissected. How we can help each other to set up an airplane better and become better pilots or just enjoy the hobby more.

If anyone does this right, traffic will be unstoppable. You do it wrong and at some point people just walk away.

I've spent years on the forums and interacting with modelers. I always enjoyed it! I enjoyed the flying fields just as much.

Just my opinion that whether you are an awesome pilot or not there's no excuse of not setting up your plane correctly and not knowing the capabilities of your equipment.

Have to have the right foundation then work on improving skills.