• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GiantScaleNews is PROUD to Welcome Reza Gholamipour!!

Reza

50cc
Guys,

A few site questions:

1. How do you see the latest posts? Unlike the other site, I don't see a right column but I'm sure there's somewhere you can see the latest posts. Just haven't found it.
2. For android, would I benefit from the tapa app?
3. When you go to a thread with many pages, it doesn't remember where you left off so it takes you to the first page. Is there something in setting that I can look into. Not a deal breaker.

On a positive note, I think soon I'll have some electronics for review.

Cheers,
Reza

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Look at the red bar at the top of the page. Second row far right it a button that says "New Post". Just to the left of the search engine. Hope this helps!

Reza

50cc
I tried it, for example it doesn't show this post yours or mine. I thought maybe there are some criteria in place for new post.

zMayhem

30cc
:)
Reza,
Thank you for joining GSN. You have help my friends and I very much over the years!
So a personal thank you for everything!
I look forward in reading your posts in the future.

Jim

Reza

50cc
Thanks so much for the kind words Jim. It means a lot.

Glad to see you here and hope to see many of old friends,modelers as well.

Cheers,
Reza

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Sad news indeed

Been seeing some of his awesome flying on the tube, Flying the Beast in particular.

RIP Reza, fly Free