Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fly Low In "Middle East" --Joe flies for the Prince of Dubai"

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by Joe's Dad, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Joe's Dad

Joe's Dad 70cc twin V2

Pics of our flight, trip to hotel, and the hotel.

Attached Files:

2. teookie

teookie 70cc twin V2

Thanks for sharing the pictures Jim and Joe! I'm sure you guys are having a blast!

Try and get a picture of the crown princes jaw dropping when he see's you fly! ;)

3. Very cool guys!

4. arayhorton

arayhorton New to GSN!

Well, after a $5000 freight bill did the plane survive?

5. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Have fun, be safe!

6. Joe's Dad

Joe's Dad 70cc twin V2

The 103 survived the trip :)

Here are pics of the Prince's Hangar.

Attached Files:

7. HugoCraft

HugoCraft 50cc

I want a hangar like that!

8. jmalotky

jmalotky New to GSN!

I just want to take a second to say how proud we all are of you Joe. I don't just mean us 3D flyers, or the model aviation community. You make us all proud. Enjoy your trip Joe and Jim.

9. Cmala

Cmala 70cc twin V2

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing pictures.

10. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

Glad you (both) and the plane made it safely...looking forward to some videos of the the event.
    What an awesome hangar...any details on that passenger jet...engines, batteries, weight, flight video! :popcorn: