• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fly Low In "Middle East" --Joe flies for the Prince of Dubai"

njswede

150cc
Nothing wrong with female camels.. just make sure not to get an ugly one;)

Hmmm... I just mentioned you during a discussion I had with Gyro on the phone. Gary, I was talking about another Steve, just so you know! I don't know this one! :)

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
If that's living, I'd rather be dead! :)

I take it you've had the pleasure?

Yeah, in the middle of nowhere in Kazakhstan. Pulled up at the side of the dirt road to Tengiz oil refinery where an old hag in the shell of what looked like a Russian clone of a VW camper van was selling camel's milk from a old oil drum. The drum had a foamy head and was bubbling slightly, she took it easy on me and gave me a mug full with no lumps!

it tasted exactly like you would imagine fermented camels milk would taste.. Lets say it's an acquired taste which I have yet to acquire. Apparently it's really good for you, sort of like a live yoghurt but so alive you can see it moving, literally! Didn't seem to do me any harm.

Steve

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I can't wait to see the videos and pictures of this. So nice for Joe to be blessed for with this. No mention of the return flight cost too :)
Should have had the Prince send one of his Gulfstreams for the plane and Smith family.

Made it to Dubai.

The flight was great. Comfortable seats, great food, great service, and no motion sickness. :rolleyes:

Dad should have some pics up soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 353