• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fly Low In "Middle East" --Joe flies for the Prince of Dubai"

gyro

GSN Contributor
Figured this all needed a thread of it's own! Maybe we can keep it going before, during, and after the Smith's trip with pics and discussions

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Yep Joe and I are heading that way to meet him and fly for him

Jealous... me? it's a fascinating place, have fun. Do you know where about in Dubai you will be flying? One of his camel racing circuits might make a good venue, providing there are no camels running at the time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Jealous... me? it's a fascinating place, have fun. Do you know where about in Dubai you will be flying? One of his camel racing circuits might make a good venue, providing there are no camels running at the time!
Been told they have a really nice area to fly, paved runway and a huge hanger. Joe will be doing demo's for the parachuting contest out on one of the made made islands over the blue water.

B

Blucor Basher

We are definitely going to need pics and updates during the trip. Awesome, awesome. Can't wait.

Uber coool :D

They are noted for their generosity so - if you please the prince and the sheikh - you may need to work out how to ship a Ferarri back stateside :cool:

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Uber coool :D

They are noted for their generosity so - if you please the prince and the sheikh - you may need to work out how to ship a Ferarri back stateside :cool:

Or a camel;) Get a female camel, you haven't lived until you have sampled fermented camels milk:eek: