• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fly Low In "Middle East" --Joe flies for the Prince of Dubai"

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I think it was actually from Joe's Joe Nall video on youtube. That video went viral. I had people at work showing it to me that didn't know squat about RC planes but they thought it was cool. The Prince apparently likes RC planes and wanted the best to come fly the best for his show.

I wish someone would have sent a film crew with them to do a documentary ;)

This is a really big deal. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the complete awesomeness that is this opportunity for Joe.

I think it was actually from Joe's Joe Nall video on youtube. That video went viral. I had people at work showing it to me that didn't know squat about RC planes but they thought it was cool. The Prince apparently likes RC planes and wanted the best to come fly the best for his show.

This is a really big deal. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the complete awesomeness that is this opportunity for Joe.

I can't wrap my head around how much it costed to ship those planes over there

Kstraub

New to GSN!
Joe, What an amazing opportunity. Glad you both made it over there safe. Enjoy and most of all, HAVE FUN! Keep the pictures coming.

Diggity

70cc twin V2

Who's to say they didn't bring a crew!!??:thumbup: