• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Fibertech Hyperlite Slick 540 Build Thread

Spats

100cc
I bought them from J-Tech and they are a very good fit with the carbon fiber tube that came with them.

I am about to start the same build and waiting on TNT to just email me back from my order two weeks ago. Would you mind giving me a link to the tubes you used from J Tech.

Thanks

Bipenut

70cc twin V2
Nice, I may try those next time, they look very nice!!

They are nice tubes. The sleeves were a little smaller than the holes in the motor box. I ended up getting everything squared up and tacked in place with CA, then I cut up some fiberglass cloth and mixed it with epoxy and filled in the area with it. I was going to get the tubes from TNT, but they have been on back order for a while so I bought them from J-tech instead.

Spats

100cc
Well that explains it. I did not know they were on back order. They took my order and now have not returned my email. Hopefully J Tech will come through.

Bipenut

70cc twin V2
Well that explains it. I did not know they were on back order. They took my order and now have not returned my email. Hopefully J Tech will come through.

Call J-tech tomorrow and they will tell you if they have it in stock before you order it.