• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 91" Extra EXP Build Log

Bipenut53

150cc
Cool Capt. Roll, good luck and have tons of fun on your maidens!! Yes I have read through that thread 2 or 3 times and found others elsewhere. I have learned a few things I like in all the threads and will try them out. Thanks!

Bipenut53

150cc
Got more stuff!!! Its coming together and the airframe made it to and left Henderson Colorado this morning. Going to be soon and I can get started. Waiting on the Savox 1270's

003.JPG002.JPG001.JPG

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427805587.910197.jpg
Congrats man, mine is getting close. I bought the wrong motor mount and a buddy is cutting it down for me so on hold for a few days.

Putting a da70 in it. One thing I noticed looking at your list, you might want to consider going to a powersafe rx. HV servos on those big control surfaces need lots of juice

Bipenut53

150cc
I have been thinking about a power board..,. Just want to keep it simple but dont want to loose the airframe either...

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I agree with Tim, if you already have a Spectrum radio a AR9110 Powersafe is just a clean, safe easy setup without all the powerboard stuff.

20140828_013928.jpg

Bipenut53

150cc
Well the airframe made it!! I have everything I need to build this bad boy and I will be taking lots of pictures as I go. So without further hesitation, here I go!! ;)

001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG