• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 91" Extra EXP Build Log

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well Biper my boy it looks amazing and sounds badass brother. Congrats on the maiden...That bad boy looked like it really floats with little effort. Loved how slow you brought it in for the landing. Are you going to throw some gfx on it?

Awesome plane man happy for ya dude.

Bipenut53

150cc
Well Biper my boy it looks amazing and sounds badass brother. Congrats on the maiden...That bad boy looked like it really floats with little effort. Loved how slow you brought it in for the landing. Are you going to throw some gfx on it?

Awesome plane man happy for ya dude.

Thanks Bush!! I am quite happy with the results!! And yes it floats like crazy, its gonna be a ton of fun when I finally get this airframe figured out. In the second and third flights I pushed it a little more and did some blenders, knife edge spins, pop tops, and tumbles. They were all still kinda ugly but great fun!! There is some video of the second flight but unfortunately its all blurry and out of focus except the takeoff and near the end and landing....

SnowDog

echo above comments...really like the sound of that engine, and yeah, EF made this a great airframe...nice to see a flight video...congrats on the maiden!

Bipenut53

150cc
echo above comments...really like the sound of that engine, and yeah, EF made this a great airframe...nice to see a flight video...congrats on the maiden!

Thank you!! Yes that engine sounds great! Very pleased with the EME 70!!

Here is another video from yesterday, second flight, with this video I had to edit most of the middle of the flight because it was out of focus, still a little bit of good footage....

[video=youtube;K1lR9Fr8HWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lR9Fr8HWY[/video]

Bipenut53

150cc
lol Bush Im still learning the airframe... it is going to take some flying time to get it figured out but its going to be tons of fun learning!!

cy3d

New to GSN!
Thank you!! Yes that engine sounds great! Very pleased with the EME 70!!

Here is another video from yesterday, second flight, with this video I had to edit most of the middle of the flight because it was out of focus, still a little bit of good footage....

[video=youtube;K1lR9Fr8HWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lR9Fr8HWY[/video]

Just perfect Bipenut but what is the total weight of your plane and where do you finally put your batteries for the CG? :grrreat:

Bipenut53

150cc
All up ready to fly it is 19 pounds 2 ounces. I put all three batteries on the wing tube and it is perfectly balanced there.... Still really enjoying this plane!!