• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540T Assembly

gyro

GSN Contributor
Tower already has the defective servo, they have had it since last Wednesday. I spoke with them Saturday and today and they still have not got to my request yet maybe tomorrow, and mind you they sent me the return paperwork. It is nice to be reminded once and a while who not to do business with. Sure I can buy another elsewhere but I am saving my funds for a new charger and I am not going to buy another $70+ servo. I will wait however frustrating as it is. It will all work out.

Not sure if its worth the trouble, but I'd try and get tower to refund what I paid for that servo, and then buy another one somewhere else... That way your not out any cash. Not sure if you can do that or not...

Just ordered the 60" Edge in R/W/B, and the 4315/480. Can't wait to get started, using this excellent build log as a guide.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Easily, this is one of the best, if not THE best build log ever. Excellent job Ray!

wedoitall

Awesome job Ray! As most of you know im a noob to planes Im gonna be starting my MXS build tonite and theres quite abit of info in your build review that i didnt know and will be using on my MXS i really like the lil tips n tricks u threw out if you know ofany more my noobular self would greatly appreciate once again awesome job

quadracer

100cc
Awesome job Ray! As most of you know im a noob to planes Im gonna be starting my MXS build tonite and theres quite abit of info in your build review that i didnt know and will be using on my MXS i really like the lil tips n tricks u threw out if you know ofany more my noobular self would greatly appreciate once again awesome job
Here's a tip; PUNCTUATE! I almost passed out before I finished reading that! :p:tongue: