• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EF Yaks are coming...who wants one?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Latest news from Chris...posted today.

"Due to the issues with the black Oracover and the decision to change to dark blue the shipment has taken a bit longer to prepare. I expect the container to be ready to leave China in the next 7-10 days. The good news is that on this container we will also receive the first shipment of 60" Lasers and 91" Yaks!!!"

http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/48yak.html

OMG, that dark blue might even look better than the black did!!!!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I have been drooling on the red and black. I must admit change to blue looks killer. I wish they were not so far off!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have been drooling on the red and black. I must admit change to blue looks killer. I wish they were not so far off!

who knows, some times they arrive a little quicker if there are no carrier delays or customs issues. But you can bet that Chris, Curis, and Melissa will be busy unpacking and shipping them the day they arrive!

Well... if you can't wait, the Russian Thunder scheme looks killer also!
DSCF1785 small.jpgDSCF1784 small.jpgDSCF1783 small.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I am just deciding which exp to do. They are all killer. I have been trying to figure out which is best for me. EF makes the coolest looking planes in my book. I know I can not go wrong with any of them and it really does not matter, but this is half he fun!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am just deciding which exp to do. They are all killer. I have been trying to figure out which is best for me. EF makes the coolest looking planes in my book. I know I can not go wrong with any of them and it really does not matter, but this is half he fun!

Well, the Yak definitely continues the standard set down by the previous EXPs. I was really surprised how well it performed in harrier. Much more stable than other yaks out there, very impressive!