• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EF Yaks are coming...who wants one?

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Well, I know I need to start boosting my paypal account. I need a 48" and want something bigger! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

CLewis

New to GSN!
Any more info on when the 91" are becoming available? I've got all the gear just waiting for an airframe!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Any more info on when the 91" are becoming available? I've got all the gear just waiting for an airframe!

Hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll get to see it in Bowling Green in a few days. Either way, I'll ask Chris Hinson about it when I'm there.

-G

CLewis

New to GSN!
Nice - thanks. Am I right in thinking EF don't take advanced orders or deposits for stuff that hasn't arrived yet?

hone

150cc
Nice - thanks. Am I right in thinking EF don't take advanced orders or deposits for stuff that hasn't arrived yet?

Correct, EF doesn't usually do pre-orders. It'll go on the site when they have it in their hands. From what i heard the 91'' Yak either just got on the boat from China or is about to get on the boat in the next few days.

hone

150cc
Latest news I got when I asked about 78s was middle of next month for the container.

Cool. Hopefully the Laser is on that container as well. I need a 60'' plane! Honestly i should just pick up another MXS because i LOVED that plane but i want to try the Laser.

wedoitall

Cool. Hopefully the Laser is on that container as well. I need a 60'' plane! Honestly i should just pick up another MXS because i LOVED that plane but i want to try the Laser.

since ive got brave to fly my mxs at my daily spot ive really been smokin it. i love the MXS sooooo much, hards to believe the laser is better.

An earlier post from Chris said the lasers were on this container. It was the post where he said the shipment had been held up with changing the 48" Yak black ultracote to dark blue.